Case Scenario 2:
- The patient is a 72-year old female who was diagnosed with ISS stage I multiple myeloma.
- She is an insulin dependent diabetic who is experiencing peripheral neuropathy.
- Her cytogenetics were classified as standard risk.
- Performance status 1.
- She received treatment with lenalidomide (25 mg daily) and low-dose dexamethasone with a good response.
- After a year she decided to come off of lenalidomide therapy.
- Six months after stopping therapy, the patient had increasing fatigue and weakness.
- CT scan revealed several bone lesions.
- Patient was started on daratumumab, lenalidomide and dexamethasone